on coaching software development teams, being a Dad, and the art of change.
- Agile Development Conference
- Red-Green-Refactor = Add-Add-Remove
- Urgency, importance and technical debt
- Organisational patterns finally made it into a boo...
- Agile Alliance newsletters
- Thames Valley Agile SIG
- Coaching the Alpha Male
- A problem cannot be solved by the same level of th...
- Total Eclipse of the IDE
- Prioritise scope - don't cut it
Tim specialises in assisting teams or organisations to introduce Agile software development methods such as Scrum or XP. He is a passionate "people person" and an advocate of test driven development and software craftsmanship, with over a decade's experience working with software development teams in the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Sweden and Switzerland. Tim enjoys his work most when helping teams to see that they can produce more and better software with less stress.
The views expressed here are my own and neither my employers nor any other party necessarily agrees with them.